Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Not Dead

Well, unfortuntaly, I don't have much to say, today. I just felt like I should post and let you know that neither the project or myself are dead. You might say that we both took some time off for the holidays, though.

Here's the current status from my point of view. The file I have is now down to 278 strings of storyline left to translate. From what I understand, though, Calden has translated much of these 278 strings already. I've just not seen it. In fact, in his last message to me, he said, "I feel like I finished more than this. The story is done, all the rest is menu dialogue it looks like." ... "I am pretty sure I have one that is basically done, with a few exceptions. Cheers!"

So, that's great news. I just have to get that stuff from him and get to work inserting it into the game. Then, there will be some effort that needs to be put in to fix up some loose ends like the low-level stuff I mentioned last time.

Oh, and finally, "Neo Geo Pocket Color" JUST pulled ahead of "Nintendo DS" on the poll. It's now 36 to 35. I wonder if someone is stuffing the ballot box. :)

Happy New Year!

No comments: